The happiest day of my life.

When I was 5 i had gotten my first pet it was a dog that this girl had adopted because she was moving to a new neighborhood but it won’t allow pets. So she gave her dog to us his name was scooter he was gray but not old okay don’t get the wrong idea. She started to cry but I came up to her and said it’s okay we’re going to take care of him I promise. She gave me a big hug and said thank you. He started getting used to me and we became the best of friends to bad I haven’t heard from her yet. But that’s a story for another day

Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing your post this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a nice story! Thank you for sharing the story...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Great Story! I love your theme. Something that you can improve on is your grammar and punctuation. I'm sorry, it's just a pet peeve of mine. How old is your dog now? It's very sad to leave your dog with others when you know you will never see them again. It was very sweet to comfort her. I bet she appreciated it. Did you know the woman who gave you her dog before you were given the dog? Come check out my blog at
    https://nataliemgms24.edublogs.org/wp-admin/index.php?page=msreader.php

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tip! my mom had known the the mother. My dog
      Is 13 right now!

      Delete
    2. Oh yeah no problem! That probably helps when you know the person you are giving your dog away to. Your dog is pretty young. I was expecting that he would be a little older than that. Sounds adorable though!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Slice of my life #1

Free post